Thursday, June 25, 2020

My Dream House




In life everyone has their own dreams, whether it be about cars, houses, or their career. Most people I know dream to have the biggest and luxurious houses but I was always satisfied with mine. My house is not a tiny apartment nor a huge mansion but a two story, plain brown brick cozy house with white painted doors. The front yard is decorated with beautiful flowers; roses, lilies, violets, dahlias, daisies and much more, my mother usually plant them. She says, "Flowers are a pleasure and perfection of nature, and they give many things to people, and it does not matter if you are rich or poor, they give you a wonderful world which makes you feel happy". It definitely makes her and our neighbors happy.

After dinner, majority of the time everyone goes out or straight to their rooms but occasionally we'll sit in the living room and watch television together. My living room is probably the coziest place in my house. The walls are partially decorated with pieces of wood. It resembles the interior of a cottage. There are four black leather couches and a wooden coffee table that sits in the middle. My mother usually makes tea or coffee for us.In the mornings when I wake up, the first thing I tend to do is step outside to my backyard to get a nice fresh air. My backyard is fairly big, also one of the main reasons why my parents decided to buy it. There’s a little slide door in the dining room that leads to a dark brown deck. You'll see a green patio table, chairs and a barbecue. Also, in the corner of my backyard you'll see a small portion of the yard fenced. That’s my mothers garden.

1 comment:

  1. i love and you idea of dream house. can we become friends? i really like you.

    ReplyDelete